Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Essential Oil Diffuser, Kissral 460ml Air Mist Humidifier Premium Humidifying Unit with Whisper-quiet Operation Portable USB Night Light Fish Tank Function Aroma Steam Diffuser - Pink
Offered by Kissral-US
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and original! Very nice details! Color lights and different modes!            
Omg this is sooo cute! I bought this for my daughters room and It is super adorable. It looks just as pictured and was easy to fill, just lift up the starfish on top to fill with water. It has an easy on and off button and I was happy to see several modes! This has led color lights in the lid and It can rotate through colors, stay on one color, or have no lights on and it also has a low and high and no vapor mode. Id recommend this for any kid space or maybe a ocean themed room.

 It works perfectly, I've had absolutely no issues with it at all. My daughter likes having it on before bedtime. She was a tad disappointed that it didn't have real fish, but I guess you could add a couple very small fishes if you wanted. The plug is a USB so my husband had to find a USB cord but that was no problem.

We are moving so after testing this I needed to clean it and dry it out so I could pack it up. The lid comes off easily and the little trees and fish inside detach for easy cleaning of the tank! It was really easy to put back together afterwards also. I like this about the diffuser!

I bought this at a discount for reviewing purposes. I take reviewing seriously and always give a 100% honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment