Translate

Monday, August 1, 2016

Wireless Charging Receiver Phone Case, 100% Genuine Leather, PANTHEON Qi Receiver Case / Back Case Cover for iPhone 6 / 6s plus (5.5 inch), - Black
Offered by Pantheon Wireless
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive case for iPhone 6 plus, enables wireless charging.

This case is very nice! I used to have a note 4 and I really liked my notes leather backing. With a phone though, you have to cover that nice back with a protective case so you cant see the phones beauty.

When I saw this case I wanted it, but its only for an iPhone plus so I bought it for my daughter. This case really made my daughters iPhone look very upscale. The coppery color is very nice also. Im very impressed with the cases looks and quality. It fits the phone nicely, and the case does as its supposed to do and allows her to charge on my wireless charger. She is 13 yrs old and loves this case!
I bought this at a discount for review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment