| ||||||||
These headphones are great. The earpieces stay in ears good, they include adjustable sized ear piece covers also for a better fit. The sound quality is excellent. They look like high end ear pieces due to the nice looking brushed metal outer cover. The rubber strap let me drape them around my neck when not in use. The Bluetooth connected to my android easily and the controls are straight forward. It came in a reusable box, with extra supplies and easy to follow directions. I used these at work a 12 hr shift on a nursing unit. The batteries lasted all night. They charge fast also with an included cord. I'd definitely recommend! I received these at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. ![]()
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Canbor-Cancelling-Sweatproof/dp/B01GHO0CJ6/ref=cm_cr-mr-title
| ||||||||
Welcome to my review blog! I will be posting product reviews here. The reviews are on products I have bought on amazon. All reviews are my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product I have tested. This blog is for informative purposes and I hope you enjoy!
Translate
Thursday, June 30, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment