|
| |||||||||
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: DBPOWER Waterproof Action Camera 12MP 1080P HD with 2 Batteries and Free Accessories Kit (Silver) (Electronics)
This is a tiny and cute camera, BUT.. This is supposed to be 12 megapixels and 1080p HD, but a 5mp dash camera and my 8mp phone camera take way better pics. The pics were very blurry, and also fish eye bubble looking. Even up close the picture quality was really bad. Outside in sunlight some of the pics were a little better but not many. I'm super disappointed in this product and have returned it. The camera is waterproof, although Im not sure of the depth, I stuck it in a bucket of water and it stayed nice and dry, but with all the pics blurry I see no value in having this camera.
![]()
https://www.amazon.com/DBPOWER-Waterproof-Action-Batteries-Accessories/dp/B00PAH9AJA/ref=cm_cr-mr-title
| ||||||||||
Welcome to my review blog! I will be posting product reviews here. The reviews are on products I have bought on amazon. All reviews are my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product I have tested. This blog is for informative purposes and I hope you enjoy!
Translate
Thursday, June 30, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment