|
| |||||||||
Ok so when I received this item, it's shiny and bright and really fancy looking. I read the instructions and I was thinking "why use this instead of my trusty quick coffee pot"? So my hubby and I had whole beans but no grinder, so we put them in a blender instead and it worked great. Then we put the coffee in as directed, (a lot of coffee), and followed directions. After about 5 minutes we had coffee. My hubby said "I bet Starbucks would love this!" and the bright idea was born to use it like an espresso machine. We left coffee in longer than supposed to and use it to add espresso shots to our daily coffee. I love it, it's a beautiful french press and easy to use and clean. And if you are out of the box thinkers you may have yourself a new espresso machine too.
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. ![]()
https://www.amazon.com/French-Coffee-Complete-Stainless-Resistant/dp/B00RH340WM/ref=cm_cr-mr-title
| ||||||||||
Welcome to my review blog! I will be posting product reviews here. The reviews are on products I have bought on amazon. All reviews are my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product I have tested. This blog is for informative purposes and I hope you enjoy!
Translate
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment