Good quality suction cup, wont fall down
I have a master bath with a one sink, one cabinet, zero drawers vanity. It leaves a lot to be desired, so I'm always looking for storage solutions. This is a good one, it installed quickly and securely, the directions are clear and help you avoid any issues. It works just as pictured. My blow dryer is a straight handle and this doesn't have a notch in it to keep the handle to the side, so it migrates to a 90 degree angle from the wall. Also the cord is long and there's nowhere to put it, I have to wrap it around the handle of the blow dryer like i would if I just hung it from a simple hook. I like this gadget but its not much better than a simple hook would be in my opinion, but this is just what I prefer and in no way does that downgrade the function of the product. It works well, as described and hasn't fallen down even with my heavy hairdryer so the suction cup is superior.. It was easy to assemble and goes with any bathroom decor so I give it 4 stars.
I purchased this at a discount for review purposes
No comments:
Post a Comment